This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement is a response to Section 54(1), Part 6 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and relates to actions and activities for the financial year ending 31 March 2022.
Free Eco Funding Ltd ('the Company', 'we', 'us' or 'our') is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking violations in its own operations, its supply chain, and its products. We have zero-tolerance towards slavery and require our supply chain to comply with our values.
Free Eco Funding Ltd has business operations in the United Kingdom.
We operate in the Insulation and heating sector. The nature of our supply chains is as follows: Eco and Private
For more information about the Company, please visit our website: Freeecofunding.org.
We operate a number of internal policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner.
These include the following:
· Recruitment and selection policy -
· Supplier code of conduct -
· Whistleblowing policy -
· Staff code of conduct -
· Procurement policy -
· Safeguarding policy -
As part of our efforts to monitor and reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains, we have adopted the following due diligence procedures:
· Internal supplier audits.
· External supplier audits.
· Checking certain suppliers with external third parties for any slavery or human trafficking risks.
Our due diligence procedures aim to:
· Identify and action potential risks in our business and supply chains.
· Monitor potential risks in our business and supply chains
· Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains.
· Provide protection for whistleblowers.
Risk and compliance
The Company has evaluated the nature and extent of its exposure to the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in its UK supply chain through:
· Evaluating the slavery and human trafficking risks of each new supplier.
· Creating an annual risk profile for key suppliers.
· Reviewing on a regular basis all aspects of the supply chain based on supply chain mapping.
We do not consider that we operate in a high-risk environment because Audit and Evaluation
We do not tolerate slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains. Where there is evidence of failure to comply with our policies and procedures by any of our suppliers, we will seek to terminate our relationship with that supplier immediately
The Company uses Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure its effectiveness and ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in its business and supply chains. These KPIs are as follows:
· We will contact suppliers to enquire about their modern slavery practices every 3 months.
· We will train our staff about modern slavery issues and increase awareness within the Company.
· We will carry out a regular audit of suppliers - 75% of suppliers each year.
Training our staff
The Company requires its staff to complete training and ongoing refresher courses on slavery and human trafficking. The Company's training covers:
· How to escalate potential slavery or human trafficking issues to the relevant parties within the Company.
· What steps the Company should take if suppliers in its supply chain do not implement anti-slavery policies in high-risk scenarios, including their removal from the Company's supply chain.
Free Eco Funding